Membres

mercredi 26 août 2015

"MoonFlower Digistamps", "My inspirational card"

Bonjour à tous! 

Good Morning all! 

Aujourd'hui, je viens partager ma carte pour la DT "Moon Flower Digistamps".

Today, I come to share my card for the DT "Moon Flower Digistamps".

 Voici ma réalisation!

This is my realization!
 
J'ai utilisé du papier "Bazzil Cardstock bleu" et du papier "Joy!Craft". Sur le haut, j'ai collé un die-cut "Bordure - Coeurs" réalisé avec un dies "Noor!design".

I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Joy! Craft ". On the top, I stuck a die-cut " Border - Hearts " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".

J'ai utilisé une image "MoonFlower" que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used an image "MoonFlower" which you can find HERE.

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

- Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen" pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Encre "Distress Mermaid Lagoon".
- Encre "Distress Mowed Lawn".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Mermaid Lagoon".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".

J'ai découpé l'image avec un dies "Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Imperial Gold" puis je l'ai encré à l'encre "Distress Walnut Stain".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold " then I inked it in the ink " Distress Walnut Stain ".


Pour le reste de la décoration, j'ai ajouté les fleurs suivantes:

- Rose en mousse rose.
- Lily turquoise.
- Rose blanche (30 mm).
- Rose blanche et rose (30 mm).
- Rose rose (20 mm).
- Fleur de cerisier blanche.
-Lilidaft rose.
- Lilidaft turquoise.

For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink foam Rose.
- Lily turquoise.
- White Rose (30 mm).
- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
-Lilidaft pink.
- Turquoise Lilidaft.


Je vous remercie pour votre passage ici et vous dis à très vite pour un nouveau projet! 

I thank you for your passage here and say to you see you soon for a new project!

Scrapbizssssss

Scrapkissessss


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire