Membres

lundi 13 mai 2013

"The Cutting Café", "Coffee Cup Holder Set"...

Bonsoir tout le monde! 

Good evening everybody! 


I'm a little late with my posts but the pneumonia and the sinusitis terribly make me suffer. I have difficulty remaining concentrated on the pc and even more to create. I'm going to try to put my last realizations on the blog in the next days.

Aujourd'hui, je viens vous présenter une nouvelle réalisation! 

Today, I come to present you a new realization!




Voici en image! 

Here is in image!



Pour cette réalisation, j'ai utilisé les fichiers de coupe suivants: 

- COFFEE CUP HOLDER SET (ICI)


For this realization, I used the following files of cutting:

- COFFEE CUP HOLDER SET (HERE)



J'ai utilisé un papier "Create Paper" pour la base et une chute de papier "Graphic45" pour l'anse et la bordure tout autour perforée avec une perforatrice "Martha Stewart". 

I used a paper " Create Paper " for the base and a fall of paper " Graphic45 " for the handle and the border any goshawk drilled with a puncher "Martha Stewart".

Ensuite, j'ai également ajouté de la dentelle blanche tout autour. 

Then, I also added of the white lace any goshawk.


Puis, j'ai réalisé un noeud avec un morceau de dentelle rose que j'ai collé et centre et décoré avec deux roses blanches en tissu et une petite rose bleu. Toutes les fleurs sont recouvertes de "Glitter Stickels Icicle". 

Then, I realized a bow with a piece of pink lace which I stuck and center and decorated with two cloth white roses and a small rose blue. All the flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

A l'intérieur, j'y ai placé à gauche, un verre et à droite une carte glace réalisée précédemment. 

Inside, I placed there to the left, a glass and to the right a card freezes realized previously.


Et voilà pour aujourd'hui! 

And here is for today!


Je vous remercie pour vos passages par ici ainsi que pour vos agréables commentaires qui me font toujours énormément plaisir. 

I thank you for your passages here as well as for your pleasant comments which please me always enormously.

Je vous dis à très vite pour de nouvelles réalisations! 

I say to you see you soon for new realizations!

Scrapbizssss

Scrapkissesss

6 commentaires:

  1. awe sooooooooooooo elegant, so awesome...love love love

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your project is fabulous. Love how out of the box it is and how feminine. What a great inspiration

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful..I love all the spring colors, and every little detail is amazing..Krista

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. very pretty and anyone would love to receive this :)

    RépondreSupprimer